(Zodiac OHC Engine) Meet our powerful OHC engine. OHC 360° inclinable 4-Stroke engines. Lightweight Mini 4-Stroke compact engine. Versatile for multiple uses, 100% Honda compatible parts. An 58mm throttle body is highly recommended for maximum performance. Carbureted engines will require a performance ignition module that allows adjustments to the advance curves. The stock ignition module is not adjustable, and use of the stock module will likely result in engine damage due to knock from incorrect ignition timing. Performance carburetors are recommended to achieve maximum performance
Zodiac OHC engine.
- 4-stroke – no fuel/oil mixing
- Full 360-Degrees any-side-up operation – use and store in any position Learn More
- Exclusive rotary-slinger lubrication system
- The world’s lightest OHC engine
- FUEL EFFICIENT, HIGH OUTPUT OPERATION
- Approximately half the operating cost of comparable 2-stroke engines Learn More
- Efficient port configuration and large diameter valves maximize power output
- Lighter, more rigid valve train
- Carburetor equipped with accelerator pump for fast, easy acceleration
- SMOOTH PERFORMANCE
- Precision engineered components result in lower vibration
- Lighter piston minimizes vibration
- Ball bearing supported crankshaft for greater stability
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Engine Type||Air-cooled 4-stroke OHC|
|Bore x Stroke||39 mm x 30 mm|
|Net Power Output*||1.3 HP (1.0 kW) @ 7,000 rpm|
|Net Torque||1.2 lb-ft (1.6 Nm) @ 5,500 rpm|
|PTO Shaft Rotation||Counterclockwise (from PTO shaft side)|
|Carburetor||Diaphragm-type (overflow return)|
|Ignition System||Transistorized magneto|
|Lubrication System||Crankcase pressureœdriven|
|Oil Capacity||3.4 US oz (100cc)|
|Fuel||Unleaded 86 octane or higher|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||0.67 U.S. qt (.63 liter)|
|Dry Weight||7.6 lb (3.3 kg)|
|Length (min)||8.0 (204mm)|
|Width (min)||9.2 (234mm)|
|Height (min)||9.4 (230mm)|
About Zodiac Tools:
Founded in 2014 Zodiac Tools, a long way from its beginnings in Asia and thereafter in Europe & America.
We’re continuously seeking to improve our products and finding new ideas to ease the work thus improving the productivity.
Enjoy Zodiac tools as much as we enjoy offering them to you!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Zodiac is a handheld gasoline engine 4T Honda GX35 powered Post Driver which simplifies installing posts, stackes and similar since it does not need an external power supply and can be used by a single person. It can drive up to 500 posts with 1L. of gasoline which make it economical and versatile to use compared to similar machinery. Learn more here: https://engines.honda.com/models/model-detail/mini-4
Zodiac Post Driver saves time and we know that at work it means money. You can drive up to 500 posts saving up to 83% time over manual post drivers with as little as 1L of gasoline. It does not require a previous hole. Its strength ensures that the stakes and posts remain fixed and do not need other additional supports.
Can drive any type of post that will fit into the Post Driver’s nozzle. For smaller posts, additional reducers can be purchased for a more comfortable use of the machine.
Due to the variety of posts that can be driven by our Zodiac Post Driver, if you have any questions about the type of posts you want to drive, please do not hesitate to contact us.
82mm diameter for the ZPD-82. This allows you to easily drive different sized stakes
into the ground using minimal effort with a level of accuracy.
For more info click here